The Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver cleans, conditions, and restores your paint brushes, helping to keep them in great condition.
- Cleans wet and dry oil paint, acrylic, alkyds, watercolour, stains, and varnishes
- Helps prevent paint build-up in the ferrule
- Conditions and preserves your brushes
- Restores old, stiff brushes to like new condition
B&J Original Formula 'The Masters' Brush Cleaner and Preserver cleans, conditions, and restores your paint brushes in one step. Using only water it cleans wet and dry oil paint, acrylic, alkyds, watercolour, stains, and varnishes. It helps prevent paint build-up in the ferrule and also prevents the hardening and build-up so common with acrylic paints.
The Masters works beautifully on the finest sable and bristle brushes, and it makes painting with nylon and synthetic brushes even easier. It conditions the brush to hold more colour and helps lay down a smoother, more even flow. Use The Masters after every session to keep your brushes like new.
The Masters was formulated in conjunction with a cosmetic laboratory to help condition and preserve your brushes with the same care and thought as products that you use on your hair. It keeps your brushes like new so they will retain the same natural snap and luster as the day you bought them.
Do not throw away old brushes with dried-on oil paint, no matter how hard the bristles are. The Masters restores old, stiff brushes to like new condition. Simply wet with water, swirl, lather and let brush sit a while before rinsing. Repeat the process until all the paint is removed. Your brushes will be reconditioned and you will have a new old brush.
1. Rinse brush in warm water.
2. Swirl brush in compound and work into lather, rinse and repeat as necessary until brush is clean.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
For hard oil paint brushes:
1. Repeat above process as often as necessary.
2. Let brush set with cleaner on bristles for a short period.
3. Resume process until brush is clean.
Leave clear lather on brush to shape and condition bristles.